At Ss Peter and Paul, we believe every person in our school is made by God and deserves to be respected and loved.
At our school, all are valued, all can achieve and all are loved. We would like everyone involved in the life of our school to explore and promote God’s values so that everything that happens in our school demonstrates God’s love for everyone.
We have high expectations of each member of our school community and are committed to our school mission:
‘Together with the Spirit we will create an oasis where every child matters’
This forms the basis for our aims, values and long term developments of the school. The school values its strong links with Ss Peter and Paul’s Parish through school families, Parish Priest, staff and governors.
We aim to provide within our Catholic ethos:
- A place where Jesus is a constant presence in our lives
- An ability to work together to promote a happy, secure and stable environment in which relationships are cultivated.
- Quality teaching and learning experiences, with high expectations of all staff and pupils.
- The skills to equip pupils to become independent learners
- Equality of opportunity for all to have full access to a broad and balanced curriculum
- Celebrate individual and collective achievements
- A place where everyone feels supported, valued and respected as members of a community
- An environment in which high standards of behaviour, self-discipline and showing respect for the rights and views of others is everyday practice
- Foster teacher, home and pupil relationships, where there is a tolerance for others and an appreciation of each person’s worth.